Jean Zhu – Your Local Realtor®
Jean started real estate business since 2011 although the sales person license was received in 2009. Before that, I had worked for a World Fortune 500 Corporate as a Business Manager in Silicon Valley for 9 years. During 2009-2010 economic recession, I fortunately made some real estate(RE) investment myself, and also helped many friends won this first bucket of gold in Real Estate, then I realize RE is the right career that I am gifted for and passionated with. In the 1st year when I started as a part time agent, received “Rookie of Year” Award in a Top listing broker in Fremont . In 2014, I joined Keller Williams Realty, the world largest broker by agent count. Every year, I am the top productive agent and Capper in the office. In 2016, I also passed the California Broker License exam and was Top 10 most productive agents over 450 agents in the office and awarded Keller Williams President Circle , which is the highest Award for sales volume over $12M each year.
I have a professional team working efficiently on each of my listing and purchase. We can quickly set up appointment and schedule for your home repairs, remodeling, painting, cleaning, landscaping, inspections and so on. My team will always follow up with clients and vendors closely to ensure each task is completed on a timely manner. We respect and listen to our clients, and try to meet their requirements before putting the house on market. In general, our listings were sold sold 102.6% over listing price
I was originally born in Shanghai, China and came to US in 2002. I earned my MBA degree in Finance and Business Operation in University of California, Riverside and fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese.
- MBA in Finance and Operation
- East Bay resident over 12 years
- Former Fortune 500 business manager in Hi-Tech Industry
- Speak fluent English and Mandarin
- Friendly, easy-going and people oriented
- BayEast Realtor Association Master Award 2014 & 2015 and Grand Master Award in 2016
- Keller Williams President Circle 2016
- Top 2 % Productive Agent in Keller Williams Worldwide
- Ranked No.#9 in Keller Williams Realty Danville where there are 450 agents
- East bay residences since 2005, familiar with East bay area schools, neighborhood, environment
- Focus in Eastbay, mainly San Ramon, Danville, Dublin, Pleasanton, Fremont
- Specialized in luxury homes sales, seller relocations, full service listing and off market sales
- Wide network with overseas real estate companies and immigration service, have many all cash buyers and international investors.
My Full Complimentary Service
- FREE Professional Staging by interior designer
- FREE Professional photographing
- FREE Professional Carpet and House Cleaning
- FREE Market and Comparable Analysis
- FREE marketing ads over 360 Real estate website,
- FREE ads on various local newspaper and magazines